Home Improvement Projects
- Deck Staining**
- Carpentry (laying flooring, building swing sets)**
- Power Washing**
- Landscaping & Yard Work
- Moving Furniture
- Building Swing Sets
- Spring Cleaning/Organizing
- ** = requires experience
Working with Youth &/or Families
- Mentoring older youth as they transition out of Foster Care
- Babysitting or Respite Care
- Resume, Interview, or Career Coaching
- Assist parents with overseeing the many kids at Angels' Arms family events
Meal Delivery or Drop-Off
Collection/ Donation Drive
Angels' Arms foster families as constantly in need of basic necessities. Hosting a Drive is a fun way to collect items that are needed at our 15 homes and directly impacting our families. Consider gathering your family, friends, or co-workers together and hosting a drive today!
- Graphic Design for invitations, menus, logos, social media posts, etc.
- Mailing solicitation letters (could be verifying the address online or folding letters & stuffing/stamping envelopes, all of which could be done at home)
- Making follow-up calls
- Organizing auction items
- Counting quantities of event supplies
- Picking up auction items from donors
- Uploading a picture & listing of Auction baskets/items to the auction website
- Volunteering at the event
- Becoming a Junior Board Member (ages 21-35)
- or more!
Assistance in the Office
- Organizing bulk orders of merchandise
- Helping organize after an event
- Assisting with mailings
- Running errands
- or more!
Amazon Wish List
Check out our Amazon Wish List for up-to-date needs that you can get for a foster family with just the click of a button.