Angels’ Arms Founder/ED, Bess Wilfong, holding the keys at our new warehouse!
It’s official…we have a new warehouse! The generosity of our community has forced us to acquire a larger space that will serve as our donation drop-off and distribution center. With close to 4,000 sq ft of space, we will be able to accept even more resources to support our foster families. Check out the LIVE tour we hosted on facebook!
We are kicking off our “Stock our Warehouse Campaign”, we are accepting your donations. We encourage you to rally your family, friends, coworkers, business, church, and school and host a drive on behalf of Angels’ Arms. Below is a list of our ongoing needs:
– Cereal and breakfast foods – Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, Honey Nut Cheerios,
Cap’n Crunch, Reese’s Puffs
– Breakfast foods – granola bars and oatmeal
– Pasta noddles, pasta sauce (in cans/plastic containers), chicken noodle soup, canned green beans and corn, rice
– Peanut butter and jelly, apple sauce, snacks (goldfish, pretzels, chips, popcorn, crackers)
– Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates)
– Laundry Detergent, dishwasher liquid, dish soap, and bleach
– Twin sheets
– Dark towels
– Toothpaste and toothbrushes (kids and adults)
– deodorant (men’s and women’s)
– pads and tampons
– shampoo, conditioner
– body wash and lotion
– ALL sizes of diapers 1-5
– Pull-up’s – sizes 3T-4T and 5T-6T
– Adult depends (sizes S/M)
We will accept furniture on an as-needed basis. We cannot accept used clothing, books, and stuffed animals.
Contact Ashley Cook if you are interested in hosting a drive for any of the following categories and to schedule a drop-off.
Ashley@angelsarms.org or call 314-842-8400