Bar Bounce Information!!
Hello all you wonderful Bar Bouncers; there are over 900 of YOU!! Wow, there’s going to be a lot of people bouncing around Soulard on October 5th. Before the fun begins, there are a few steps of preparation.
- Read the Bar Bounce 2019 FAQs and make sure all of your team members have read and signed the Bar Bounce Waiver 2019
- Make sure your team captain knows they have to pick up your packet (including t-shirts, route, etc.) from Great Grizzly Bear on Wednesday (10/2) or Thursday (10/3) from 5 to 8 P.M.
- These are the ONLY days and time slots you will be able to pick up your teams t-shirts and packet. Packets and t-shirts will NOT be available on the day of the Bar Bounce. No exceptions!
- On the day of the event, go straight to the first bar on your route. Sometimes, it helps to meet your group before and all come together.
- Don’t forget to use #BarBounce2019 for all of your posts and photos! We can’t wait to see everyone out there!
P.S. – It’s supposed to be absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather!