There has been a whirlwind of changes here at Angels’ Arms over the past few months – as our friend Olaf from Frozen would say, “all good things, all good things!” We are in the process of transitioning three of our homes for new families. During this season of change, we have gotten to know several amazing families who are doing such wonderful things to improve the lives of foster children. There are two new families we have selected that will be joining the Angels’ Arms family. Introducing our newest house parents:
Lawreene and Will Hall will be the newest parents living in one of our South County homes. The Hall’s have fostered for over six years and have five foster children with them currently, four of whom are siblings. They take elevated needs children and are in the process of completing their therapeutic classes.
- Greentree Community Church for helping our Maintenance Manager, Tom, stain the deck, paint, install flooring and everything in between
- Tim Mitchell for also helping Tom install new flooring
- Judy Kriete and Joe Robideau for painting the master bedroom and inside of the closets
- Two Men and a Truck for donating their services to help move everything from one home to another
- Marnie Clawson, Chris Madison and Linda Marino Adair for donating to our Wish Wednesday fundraiser on Facebook so the Hall’s can get an outdoor play set for their children to enjoy
- Even some of the youth in our Life Launch program stepped up to help Tom move heavy furniture from one home to another